My Introduction

Hello everyone!! 

My name is Stephanie Stinchecum and I am from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I am in the home stretch of my Graduate program here at Lesley University. My goal is to graduate this summer! I am very excited about this new chapter in my life. 

I am currently a second grade teacher in Fountain, Colorado. I have been teaching in the same school for the past 6 years and absolutely love it. I have been able to be in some leadership opportunities and use my knowledge and resources to help other staff members. 

I am also in charge of our intervention program at my school. I also use technology in my classroom with my students. This year, I incorporated Google Classroom for the first time with my students and I am loving the results and the engagement. I also co-teach our STEM Club once a week and we are gearing up for our annual STEM Competition and I am so incredibly excited! 

In my spare time, I enjoy reading. I am a huge history geek. I will read anything and everything related to history. My favorite time period is the Civil War. I also enjoy hiking and enjoying the great outdoors of Colorado with my husband and my dog Roxie. 

I am so excited to work with everyone in this course and share knowledge, resources, and expertise. 

Comments

  1. I am also hoping to graduate this summer!

    Do your students have access to their email addresses in addition to their access to Google Classroom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do not. They only use Google Classroom. Students have access to their email addresses starting in 4th grade!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Problem of Practice

Research using Google Classroom~Gifted & Talented